Marketing & Business Related Guest Posts
Hello there, and thank you for your interest in contributing content to Marqui Management. If you have an idea that will challenge our readers to move our industry forward, we want to hear about it. You don’t have to wait for an idea that will redefine the world. Just try to bring readers a new perspective on the subject that keeps you up at night.
We like making new friends. Before we publish your posts, please take a look at the benefits, our readers, and the content we accept.
A Few Benefits Of Writing For Us
As one of the many websites that cover the same topics of business, marketing and consulting, we are gaining roughly 300 new targeted readers each month through social media and search engines.
When you write for us, you will get
- your bio included at the end of each post,
- an author page that lists all of your written works with us,
- and a few SEO benefits as well.
Our website has a high Domain and Page authority (54 & 46) in addition to having high Trust and Citation Flow metrics (46 & 55).
Our primary focus is to provide quality content. Consider sharing your experiences from your latest projects, lessons from things that have worked or have failed. This guideline will provide you with everything you need to know to get started with writing your article. Also, please carefully review recent articles from our Business Journal, this is the same level of quality we expect from you too.
Some Guest Post Examples:
- 6 Psychology Principles An Executive Has To Know By Heart
- How To Use Free Tools To Find Awesome Long-Tail Keywords
What We Look For
You can submit a pitch, rough or partial draft or completed copy. Please include a two or three sentence summary on why your contribution is vital to our readers. The more complete your submission is, the more feedback we can give you and the faster your article will appear online.
Please keep in mind; we only accept original content. We do not publish anything that has been published elsewhere (including your blog). When we publish your article, you may repost it on other sites after 30 days of it being live, providing you include a link back to the article on our website.
Please do not send us press releases, auctions, translated or spun posts. They make us feel sad inside.
Before submitting, review our style and recent articles to understand the structure and design of your work, and make sure your submission includes the following:
- Have a thesis and offers a clear argument – not just a list of tips and tricks, it must consist of how they are applicable and why the reader should apply them.
- Have a voice. Be bold, exciting and more importantly, be human.
- Write to an audience of business owners, consultants, designers, developers.
- Have research or evidence to support your compelling arguments, not just opinions. Check fast and cite sources as needed.
- Include at least two statistics (from within the last five years). Everyone loves statistics.
- Follow our style guide.
Who Are Our Readers?
Our audience aim is towards business professionals, executives, web designers, software developers, and many other people involved in online business. When you write, assume that your reader is a knowledgeable.
Writing an article about marketing, business, or consulting is an excellent starting point, but incorporate a sense of familiarity to gain the most engagement.
We strive to offer practical advice that comes from experience and is well-researched.
What We Publish
We publish high-quality articles anywhere from 800 to 5,000 words by people who work online for people who work online. These include, but not limited to:
- Tutorials – (DIY) Help for people who are starting with new technology that walks them through the process of creating or building a project.
- Reviews – Do you have a strong opinion about something in our industry and research to back it up? These can make useful talking points.
- Ultimate Guides – For people who really want to dig for the topic. A written piece that can serve as a reference for people will come back again and again.
- Case Studies – What you or your company have learned from a particular project. These should focus on practical examples which will be useful for other people, not just a good story.
Depending on the complexity of the topic 1,500 words is the average size post.
- Articles come with a featured image that we select but may include your own images within the content.
- Your piece may be casual in tone and content or carefully structured and edited.
- Everything should be considered current.
How To Submit (& What Happens Next)
Email us your submission. We prefer submissions as Google Docs, so we can easily provide feedback via comments and guidance directly within your draft. You may also send us a text file.
Here’s what happens after you click Submit:
- One of our editors will review your submission and decide if it is appropriate.
- If we like it, we will talk about it and collect feedback from the group and return to you with any comments.
- If we provided any comments, submit your revised draft and our team will discuss it again.
- If we accept your article, we will work on proper formatting, placement, and organization that matches the flow and style of our website.
- We will then notify you about when it will go live on our website.
(Update) we receive too many submissions that do not follow the guidelines, if you’re someone who hasn’t read any of the above information, please take three minutes to read this summary as it is the only way to get approved for publication.
- All posts must be a minimum of 1,000 words (unless you can justify as to how your article can provide enough information about the topic and get your point across in fewer words) – 1,500+ words is ideal
- Author must submit articles in Google Docs format
- Author must also provide a brief bio of roughly 250 words, link the email with gravatar so that the authors picture is displayed, plus give us links to any social media sites where readers can find out more about the author
- Author must also attach the image(s) in the same email containing the link to the Google Doc so that they can be downloaded and formatted according to our website
- While we do accept guest posts, we’re more concerned with writers who are looking to contribute at least five articles (it makes your author profile look better)
- Articles must be checked for spelling and grammatical errors prior to submitting (if it contains too many errors we won’t be enticed to edit/publish it)
- Articles must be original, written for American or English audiences, unplagiarized, and unspun
- Articles must also match the topics of our website
Topics include but are not limited to:
In addition, please note that Marqui Management is a marketing consultancy.
If you are or represent:
- a marketing or consulting company
- provide any services that are in direct competition with ours
- are looking to promote yourself, someone else, or a business directly
The only way to get published on our website is through a sponsored/paid post. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information about sponsored posts only.
P.S. Please do not email or call us about an article you submitted. We are checking them one at a time and in order. We will contact you if we have any questions or concerns, whether your article is approved or needs more work.