Water Damage Marketing For Restoration Companies
Have you been searching for the best Water Damage Marketing agency? As the fastest-growing reputation marketing firm in the US, we work with the top names and companies in the Water Restoration Industry. What we’ve achieved for our water restoration customers is shocking and we’re ready to tell you all about it.
We’ve helped water damage companies like yours experience more than 500% growth in online traffic and exposure, while more than doubling annual revenues, all in less than six months.
Marqui Management is a full-service marketing consulting firm that empowers businesses of all shapes and sizes.
We’re looking to partner with local restoration companies, or businesses that provide services such as but not limited to: Water Damage, Fire Damage, Mold Remediation, Storm Damage, Cleaning, Building, Renovation, Remodeling Services, and more.
How We Market Restoration Services
Three restoration marketing questions to ask yourself and your business partner during your next meeting:
- Do we want more Water Restoration and Mold Remediation customers for our business every day?
- Do we want our business’s most significant challenge to be hiring and training new employees to keep up with the demand for new customers?
- Do we want to rank higher in Google and get more higher-paying jobs with better margins for our business?
Give Marqui Management a call today at 888-384-9424 for a free consultation and more information about how we can help scale your water restoration company.
Please don’t delay, because our reputation marketing firm works exclusively with only one water restoration company per zip code.
- Marqui Management can make you the leading business in your area and expand your region.
- We are familiar with multiple franchise establishments and work with more local professionals as well.
Do you still have questions? Call us now at 888-384-9424.
Water Damage Restoration Marketing Strategies
Some industry leaders estimate that the whole restoration industry is worth roughly $210 billion. In 2017, CNBC published:
About 74 percent of restoration companies experienced sales growth in 2016, with 28 percent citing weather as a primary growth factor, according to a Cleanfax survey.
Many believe that climate change, inclement weather conditions, and rise in natural disasters will only add to the already rapid growing industry.
With this growth comes many more opportunities for water restoration companies and disaster recovery services. How can you grow from this emerging trend? How can you get your brand and website ahead of the increasingly competitive market?
Top 3 Water Damage Marketing Strategies
We’ve compiled the top three marketing strategies water restoration businesses can do to increase their brand presence, brand awareness, and business revenue.
1. Restoration SEO: Search Engine Optimization
The search engines are undoubtedly one of the most prominent digital marketing channels for online businesses. Google alone processes over 3.5 billion searches per day, not to mention Bing’s usual traffic volume is estimated nearly 10% of Google’s.
As a virtual platform, simply posting pictures and blogs of your products online is not enough to generate traffic to your website. Unlike social media and building followers, establishing stable flows of quality leads and potential customers requires countless hours of local link building, citation building, content writing, and more.
Having a marketing firm with decades of experience in this field helps. Focus on helping those who need your help and let Marqui Management handle all your marketing needs.
Top SEO Services For Water Restoration Companies
- Local Search SEO: Google, Yahoo, and Bing
- Google Maps SEO: Google My Business setup and management services,
Search engine optimization is crucial for online businesses, which is why you should trust one of the top search engine optimization agencies with growing your water restoration company online. Contact Marqui Management today at 888-384-9424 for more information.
2. Restoration PPC: Paid Advertising
Paid advertising, especially when dealing with water restoration companies, ranges from social media ads to search engine advertising (PPC) pay per click. Online paid advertising costs money each time a searcher clicks on your ad. Paid advertising is more effective than cost-per-impression ads, where you pay based on the number of people who see your ads.
We use detailed web analytics, research, and the latest track technology like tracking pixels. Our marketing technology allows our campaigns to retarget visitors who clicked on your ads, or what’s known as retargeting.
3 Paid Search Advertising Strategies For Your Water Restoration Company
- Retargeting: Have you ever clicked on an ad then began noticing more and more of the same ad or company appear across platforms like Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and Google? We’ll help you close those few phone calls that went to the competitor by catching them before hiring a competitor and instead “retarget” them.
- Geotargeting: Perhaps a more important form of paid advertising, geotargeting is the digital marketing strategy for delivering unique content to potential customers based on their geolocation. We can help you target people based on their country, region/state, city, metro code/zip code, organization, IP address, ISP, and various other criteria.
- Microtargeting: Most infamously implemented by political parties and election campaigns, microtargeting includes direct marketing datamining techniques that involve predictive market segmentation.
These three targeting and retargeting strategies make paid advertising an absolute must for Water Damage Marketing and getting more buyers to your disaster recovery and restoration services.
3. (Google) Local Business Marketing
Google is the go-to for information these days. With more than 70,000 searches per second on any given day (2019), it’s necessary for every restoration company and disaster recovery services company to have a presence on Google. Google My Business (GMB) listings give priority to local businesses with more local reviews, ranking signals, local citations, and links from local places, which is why restoration companies with more reviews and online exposure get more traffic and business.
Bonus: Water Damage Marketing Leads
(Coming soon) Pay-per-lead water damage providers offer a strategy that allows businesses to only pay per lead that get routed to their business phones.
Water Damage Marketing
With more than 20+ years of combined digital marketing experience and Water Damage Marketing expertise, our team at Marqui Management has everything your water restoration business needs to reach the next level.
We help separate your business from the rest.
Give us a call at 888-384-9424 or visit one of our local offices today.
Water Damage Marketing | Marketing Your Water Restoration Business Online
700 Central Expy S #400 Allen TX 75013
References: Case Study  Kayleigh Kulp, special to CNBC.com. (2020, February 10). Investors start cleaning up with disaster-recovery boom. CNBC. https://www.cnbc.com/2017/09/26/investors-start-cleaning-up-with-disaster-recovery-boom.html  Mohsin, M. (2021, January 14). 10 Google Search Statistics You Need to Know in 2021 | Oberlo. https://www.oberlo.com/blog/google-search-statistics