Real Estate SEO: Increase Search Engine Ranking
While there’s tons of terminology floating around on the web, Real Estate SEO boils down to showing up on the search engines when folks are searching for someone to assist them in buying or selling a house. Put yourself in the consumer’s shoes for a second, and picture yourself buying a new home.
- Which part of town should you drive to?
- Which highway should you take?
- What would be your first impression of the place?
If you don’t know how the search engines work, you’re probably better off hiring a realtor SEO company that does.
Some real estate agents know all the tricks of the trade, including what kind of internet marketing strategies will yield the best results. They also have a great deal of knowledge about people who buy homes, what they like to do when looking at houses, where to find places like this.
Real estate agents have insights that aren’t available to the average person and can save you tons of time, effort, and money.
Let’s discuss some real estate SEO tactics that can increase your leads.
One of the best tactics for Real Estate SEO is called passive traffic.
The idea behind passive traffic is that you don’t have to pay any traffic for it, so you can get free leads for years to come. People look for houses to buy all the time, so it makes sense that if you own a real estate website, you’re going to get a lot of traffic.
This is where Search Engine Optimization (SEO) comes in.
- Once you have a site ranking highly for some key terms, the next step is to drive as much traffic to it as possible, and Real Estate SEO can help you achieve this goal.
- Some of the best methods are search engine optimization, social media, and email marketing.
- Each tactic brings hordes of new leads your way, but the trick is getting them to rank high in the search engines.
- If they rank highly, your website will rank well, and you’ll get plenty of free leads.
There are two significant ways to boost your search engine rankings: using organic rankings or using paid search engine listings.
Organic rankings are what you get from the search engines such as Google and Yahoo. These are achieved by carefully researching relevant keywords and phrases and building links within the organic search engines. For instance, if you own a real estate website focusing on foreclosure sales in California, you’d want to focus on terms related to foreclosure because homeowners looking to get rid of their mortgage will be looking for it on the Internet. You could use the words “foreclosure sales in California” as your keyword to boost your results in the organic search engines.
On the other hand, paid search engine listings include things like AdWords (now Google Ads) and display campaigns. These types of strategies are designed to bring about organic rankings by paying advertisers money for the chance to put their ads on your site. It would be best to be careful about overdoing it with paid advertising since you don’t want your ranking to slip because of clicks.
Paying for organic placements is a great way to get your site noticed by real estate agents and is one of the most effective ways to increase traffic to a site.
One thing to keep in mind when marketing to local areas is that Real Estate SEO needs to relate to your target market in some way.
For example, if you’re an agent specializing in sales in San Francisco, you’ll want your keywords to be in your title. This way, when a potential buyer searches for something related to homes for sale in the San Francisco area, they’ll see your listing first. A good Real Estate SEO campaign focuses on the specific search phrases a page one customer will enter to find what he or she is looking for. Keywords should match those phrases accurately and should be the focus of your SEO efforts.
Real Estate SEO can play a significant role in your search engine ranking. Your listings, links, web pages, and posts contribute to the potential customers who will find you through these marketing strategies. By keeping your website relevant to what potential customers are searching for in your particular market, you’ll be able to get the most people to view your page and increase your rankings.
Real Estate SEO
Are you searching for the best Real Estate SEO services online? Marqui Management offers award-winning SEO services with plans available to meet every Real Estate budget.
- Getting more Real Estate customers is no easy task.
- Marketing your Real Estate business requires much effort upfront.
- Once you have licenses, incorporation(s), business cards, a website, and hosting, you still have to get your name out there.
Real Estate SEO Consulting
Unfortunately, no classes teach future entrepreneurs and business owners how to perform reputation marketing in today’s world. Search engine marketing and search engine optimization go hand in hand.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is the organic form of natural accumulation of traffic from the search engines.
- Search Engine Marketing targets online users by typically the exact keywords used in SEO and paying for advertisements to appear higher in Google, rather than having earned the highest listing.
With our Real Estate marketing services, we offer a unique marketing combination that will generate the highest quality of results in the desired timeframe.
- In the Real Estate world, planning your marketing efforts requires much work, sometimes months in advance.
- Benefit from hitting the peak seasons in business, you need a Real Estate marketing company that can get you there.
Get More Real Estate Customers
Marqui Management has a long history of starting Real Estate businesses, marketing Real Estate businesses, and getting more Real Estate customers than managers and business owners can handle.
Are you interested in learning more about our exclusive offers and discounts? Could you fill out our discovery form? Or would you prefer to give one of our experts a call right now at 888-384-9424?
As Jim Rohn once said,
Indecision is the thief of opportunity.
Why Choose Marqui Management For Your Real Estate Marketing & SEO Needs?
Marqui Management is the fastest-growing reputation marketing company in the US, and we’re working with local services businesses, small, medium, and large enterprises, and more.
What we achieve for our Real Estate SEO customers is shocking, and we’re ready to tell you all about it. We’re expanding our business professionals network and increasing our client base to businesses with scalable opportunities.
In specific industries and zip codes, we only work with one service provider.
Please give one of our Real Estate SEO consultants a call today at 888-394-9424.