You’ve already spent time and effort surrounding yourself with dynamically talented people who add to the success of both you and your business. However, if you’re like many successful entrepreneurs, there is one position you overlooked. It is your administrative assistant.
4 Reasons Why Hiring An Administrative Assistant Is A Great Idea
Not mail opening, coffee pouring, dry cleaners running, phone answering person. Your administrative assistant, if well utilized, enhances your productivity and brand by increasing the organization of your company, improving professionalism, and compensating for weaknesses.
You really can’t compare to the benefits of a skilled administrative assistant. There’s not enough software or apps to help with your administrative tasks, much less everything else. In addition to the advantages listed above, let’s look at some of the added benefits of outsourcing an administrative assistant:
- You no longer have to buy additional office supplies and equipment.
- You can save expenses such as payroll taxes and standard benefits.
- You can eliminate the risks and costs of employing and firing employees.
- You can now have easier access to more skilled individuals at lesser rates.
Three Key Examples of How Outsourcing Administrative Support Works
1. A client was spending $800 per month in local labor to input advertisements online.
The same client outsourced that task to their administrative assistant and now pays $275 per month. The extra $525 per month goes towards having the same administrative assistant do lots of other tasks they previously were doing themselves.
2. A client was spending $5,000 per month in pay-per-click campaigns on Google.
Now they pay $4,160 per month to have four administrative assistants handle search engine optimization, forum posting, blog posting and social network marketing. They are saving more than $10,000 per year in advertising and permanently building their online presence!
3. A client had salespeople spending half their day researching prospective clients.
Now, one administrative assistant handles those tasks. This frees up the sales person to make calls, visit prospects, get sales and generate a profit.
Why Outsource with Us
You know what you do best. You also know your weaknesses. As a savvy business owner, you know when to hand over the reins to let specialists lend a hand. By outsourcing, you are investing in the long-term growth and success of your business.
- We partner with you and provide the on-demand solutions that will save time, money and your internal resources.
- We spend the time during the early stages of our operating relationship agreeing on workflow processes and matching skills to your needs.
We also look at how can we share information.
- How can we guarantee things don’t slip through cracks or get double handled?
- How can directions be issued – verbally or in writing?
- Will instructions be sent as they happen or save them up in batches?
Discussing these items up front can minimize the possibility of things going wrong.
Having an administrative assistant is often a beautiful addition to your business. We take the time to form the structures which will support it being a good experience for each of you.
Our company ensures you will receive vetted employees who can help your business run optimally. As the rapidly changing business landscapes and the traditional responsibilities shift, we continue to provide administrative support with cutting-edge, scalable and tailored solutions, and hands-on expertise.