Google Ads are one of the fastest ways to generate new leads/customers with a positive ROI. The question is, what makes for a great PPC management strategy and who should you hire to run your PPC campaign?
What Is PPC Management?
In case you’re still not familiar, PPC management is where a marketer, team of marketers or an agency oversee a company’s entire PPC ad strategy and budget. PPC is short for Pay-Per-Click, and it can be implemented by an in-house team of marketers and media buyers, or outsourced to an external agency like us.
As your PPC agency we take care of the following tasks:
- Keyword research: Uncovering and identifying the keywords that your target audience are searching for.
- Target channels: Selecting which paid media channels to pursue. These can include Google Ads, Bing Ads, display networks and even social media advertising.
- PPC monitoring: Measuring each campaign and keyword for effectiveness, ensuring PPC efforts are yielding a positive ROI.
- Competition analysis: Looking at what the competition is doing, which keywords they’re targeting and the ad creative they’re using (to uncover gaps they can fill in on their own).
- Campaign optimization: Monitoring campaign structure and optimizing based on top performing keywords. For example, if 10% of keywords bring in the majority of business, you may want to focus your budget on those keywords to boost ROI.
- Split testing: Constant A/B testing of new ads and landing pages. Regular experiments across the entire PPC funnel.
Not every brand has the resources to hire an in-house PPC manager. Therefore, it might make more sense to hire an agency — especially if you’re new to the world of PPC (and media buying in general) or lack in-house resources to take care of it yourself.
Now that you know what PPC management is; contact Marqui Management today at 888-384-9424 to discuss how to do it effectively within these four key areas.
Best Online PPC Management Services
Are you looking for an affordable, scalable and trackable way to reach more customers for your business?
At Marqui Management, we offer PPC services with optimization and conversion in mind. We understand that ever click cost money and make it our primary focus is to launch a profitable campaign.
Our PPC campaign mentality:
Spend nothing if you can’t profit, or pay more when it’s profitable.
Our custom PPC campaigns are intelligently designed to help our clients start selling even if their website is nowhere to be found organically in the search engines.
At Marqui Management, we ensure our client’s PPC campaigns utilize the highest converting keywords phrases which allow for highly-targeted traffic.
If you want the fastest return on investment (ROI), you’ll want to start with an effective PPC campaign. We have expertise in creating campaigns in:
Search Engine Ads:
- Google ads,
- Bing ads,
- Yahoo ads,
Social Media Ads:
Online Publisher Ads:
Search Engine Optimization (SEO) is and will always be one of the best ways to reach potential customers and for long-term growth but sometimes your business could use the extra boost, immediately. At Marqui Management, our Pay Per Click Management services ensure that every dollar you invest in ads is put to work.
Our PPC Management Services
Perhaps one of the most significant benefits of partnering with us is having working hours and cash reinvested in something that brings the highest return on investment. This leads to the improved use of corporate resources as it allows you to focus on your core business operations.
28 PPC Management Features
- Search Engine PPC Network (Google, Bing or Yahoo)
- Social Media PPC Network (LinkedIn, Twitter,
- Facebook, Instagram & More)
- Google Text Ad Remarketing & Banner Remarketing (Optional)
- Google Display Network
- Google customer match & audience match
- Research Competitor Ads
- Initial campaign development & strategy
- Optimize ad scheduling & reach timing
- Advanced keyword research and selection
- Industry analysis
- Ad campaign copy-writing
- Ad copy performance testing
- Ongoing keyword development and tweaking
- Dynamic keyword insertion into ads
- Google analytics integration & goal tracking
- Results analysis/reporting
- Strategic bid management
- PPC account settings monitoring (Ex. Geotargeting)
- Web lead phone calls tracking
- Monitoring clicks, conversions and click fraud activity
- Setup and management of rule based bidding
- Setup Unbounce Landing Page templates (optional)
- Website conversion analysis reporting
- Initial banner ad design for display & remarketing
- Website conversion analysis implementation
- Landing page performance testing
- Monthly performance & analysis reporting