Public Relations (PR) Management Services
PR management services are a must for those operating in the digital world. Let our skilled public relations management team be your voice to the public!
The lines between offline and online marketing and communications strategies are vanishing faster than ever before. A sound, traditional Public Relations (PR) strategy is imperative for a brand’s digital marketing efforts and is critical for content and brand messaging development.
More often than not, Public Relations gets tossed around in meetings, and sales pitches as an end all be all solution to problems. However, successful PR services serve as an offensive strategy which keeps your customers informed and continually engaged.
The best defense is a good offense
By developing an effective communication strategy, Marqui Management’s PR Management Services help provide your customers with solid information to base their decisions. Our PR management gives your customers specific directives to act on and keep them coming back to your company as a repeat customer.
Public Relations is a strategic communication process that builds mutually beneficial relationships between organizations and their publics.
– Public Relations Society of America
- Our PR mission is to create a positive impact on our clients’ audience by providing effective, strategic communications.
- The Marqui Management PR vision is to create awareness and action in our clients’ audience through targeted messaging, storytelling and engagement.
What does that mean for Marqui Management clients?
Our expert PR team works to develop a high-impacting communications strategy to achieve specific client goals. We engage target audiences – on behalf of our clients – to communicate, educate, to create an opportunity or conversion to the clients’ key messages. Marqui Management believes that PR is an ongoing opportunity to interact with customers.
As part of the communications strategy, we work with other facets of the Marqui Management team to ensure that each channel is optimized and seamlessly working to its fullest potential – Social Media, SEO, Email, and Content Marketing.
Public relations covers a vast array of communications activities including:
- Communications strategy. Our PR team develops a comprehensive strategy for targeting the right audience. Typically, this will often incorporate other digital marketing channels such as Social Media, SEO, and Email.
- Internal or external communications audit. The audit is a critical early stage element to any PR or marketing strategy. Our team will uncover what has or hasn’t worked in the past and apply that data to how we develop the strategy moving forward. As a forward-thinking PR firm, we will also perform a competitive analysis in order to keep an eye on the competition while giving your brand the edge.
- Crisis communications. When necessary, we can also implement crisis management and crisis communications tactics as a reactionary measure to a negative situation or any negative content regarding your brand whether it’s via online or offline channels.
- Reputation management. Marqui Management’s PR team will thoroughly and continuously monitor how your brand is being portrayed in the media, online, and work to maintain a positive presence in digital, print, and other media outlets. Our Online reputation management (ORM) services will also incorporate key elements of SEO, Social Media, and Content Marketing.
- Internal communications. Internal communications can also be referred to as Employee Communications, or Employee Advocacy and is put in place to assist your best assets in understanding the company’s mission, vision, values, and purpose for existence, and most importantly how their role matters to company success.
- Media relations and outreach. Marqui Management’s PR team can perform all aspects of digital or traditional media relations and outreach including print, radio and broadcast, digital media, bloggers, social media influencers, and citizen journalists.
- Event planning and management. We can target specific press and event opportunities such as conferences and tradeshows to leverage optimal coverage of your company. This will include any necessary creative development and on-site management for offline events, tradeshows, conferences, and influencer events.
- Media training. We also offer a program to assist executives in how to navigate the journalist’s questions and ensure consistency in brand messaging.
- Content development. At Marqui Management, content is one of our specialties. We can provide content ranging from media kit (press release, media alerts, biography, etc.) to online (blogs, contributed stories, website content, in-depth articles, etc.) as well as traditional content.
- Thought leader outreach. We develop strategies to position your executive team as industry leaders through contributed content development, speaker’s bureaus, event presentations, speaking engagements and more. We practice what we preach and regularly contribute to major online publications and speak at conferences and events all over the world.
Public Relations can also be summarized as the practice of managing communications between a brand/organization and its publics. We define Public Relations as relating to the public; its unique function helps brands develop and maintain relations with all of its customers and stakeholders by effectively communicating with the groups.
For more information call to speak with one of our Public Relations (PR) consultants or visit our office.
700 Central Expy S #400 Allen TX 75013