Why Is SEO So Important?
The importance of SEO has never been higher, with disasters and pandemics forcing the workplace to become digital. SEO is a natural strategy that increases online exposure by targeting keywords and building your online web presence.
SEO Is Important for All Businesses—big and Small.
Optimizing your site helps deliver information more efficiently and accurately to search engines. Ongoing optimization and updates to your website will allow your website to become indexed and displayed within the SERPS or search results.
Optimizing your website for SEO is going to be even more important in 2021.
There are many key aspects to SEO, which is also why it’s important to partner with SEO consultants that have decades worth of combined experience in the digital marketing industry.
Understanding every element in SEO is nearly impossible as it’s always changing with Google’s latest algorithms the way Instagram and Facebook are constantly changing how content appears and what gets more views.
There are four choices that lead prospects to your door.
..first position accounting for 33% of all traffic.
Did you know that your chances make 4 clear yet simple decisions which, under the right circumstances, will direct them straight to your website?
4 SEO Lead Generation Strategies
They may seem obvious, but it’s these four choices which can mean the difference between flourishing demand and dwindling sales.
- They choose to use the Internet to find a specific product or service, to research an issue of interest or to solve a problem. More than 70% of the population use the Internet as a research tool in this way – that’s a potential 70% of your target market.
- They choose one of 5 or 6 major search engines on the Internet to launch their search. There’s Yahoo and Bing, but the most popular of these is Google, the search engine of choice for more than 80% of users.
- They choose a particular keyword or phrase as the basis of their search, trying to be as specific as they can. These keywords or phrases are a vital key to unlocking a plethora of qualified visitors to your website.
- They discriminate among the first 10 search entries on the first page of search results, with the first position accounting for 33% of all traffic. The positioning and wording of each entry will also determine their final decision as to which website (or company) most deserves their attention.
Pretty simple, hey? The problem is that, without realizing it, many businesses put up roadblocks in the paths of their prospects, right when they are making crucial buying decisions. And what a tragedy that is, because it results in some tremendous missed opportunities!
Think of it this way: because they took the initiative of using a good search engine to investigate something they actually want or need, these visitors are already 50 – 60% of the way toward reaching a final buying decision.
These are your ultimate targeted site visitors – more targeted than any newspaper reader, radio listener or TV watcher. They are real, serious buyers – the precise visitor you want knocking on your door.
SEO is not the same anymore, in fact just two days ago Moz released yet another new algorithm which will completely change the way the entire SEO industry operates.
We’re not only experts in market research and keyword research and staying on top of trends but we’re a tech-innovative firm that focuses on utilizing every resource to our advantage including things like artificial intelligence and machine learning algorithms.
The Marqui Management SEO process:
- We compile a keyword analysis to ensure that your site benefits from targeted traffic.
- We review your competitors to ensure that we understand your market
- We guarantee your site is thoroughly optimized for your keywords.
- We do link building and directory submissions, targeting sites that will be most beneficial to you.
- We monitor traffic and run ranking reports
How excellent is our SEO service?
Here at Marqui Management, we pride ourselves on our excellent one-to-one customer service.
- We’ve all worked client side, which means we know your pain and won’t leave you feeling like a small fish in a big pond.
- We specialize in meeting your needs regardless of company size.
- We object to unethical black-hat SEO techniques that spam the web and often result in permanent bans from search engines.
But really, we prefer to let the results do the talking.
For more information about our SEO services or products call and speak with one of our Search Engine Marketing Consultants at (888) 384-9424 or visit our local office.
700 Central Expy S #400 Allen TX 75013